I’ve come to realize over the years that hard pumping, heart thumping music isn’t necessarily the best companion to a hard pumping, heart thumping workout.
More often than not, it is the slower, more down tempo tracks that do you good when you’re huffing and puffing – Serves as a pacer of sorts, so you can keep going in the most efficient manner possible.
I’m in no way race fit at the moment but this still served true this morning when I was out on the trail. How’s this for a good playlist?
- Free – The Martinis
- Shake Some Action – Cracker
- Hello – Poe
- Do You Sleep – Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories
- As Long As It Matters – Gin Blossoms
- Is This Real – Lisa Hall
- How Soon Is Now? – Love Spit Love
- Labour of Love – Frente
- Siren – Tori Amos
- End it On This – No Doubt
- I Don’t Want To Live Today – Ape Hangers
- Angry Johnny – Poe
- In My Ear – Toad The Wet Sprocket
- Nowhere & Everywhere – Michelle Lewis
- Ordinary Angels – Frente
- How – Lisa Loeb