When Hubba and I were first in the market for a stroller, we were looking for something that would be lightweight, easy-to-handle, and luxurious. A friend pointed the Toro out and it seemed like a perfect choice for me, since it had good suspension, a full system that catered for use from infant all the way till the toddler ages and well, I just loved the feel of it. I acquired this particular stroller again but lately, I’ve realized how impractical it is for a second-time mother in need of a buggy for two.
So yes, my Toro stroller system is up for sale again. Here are some things I loved about the Toro:
- It’s around 8kg which puts it in the same league as the Bugaboo Bee, a stroller that I actually had my eye on
- Comes with Maxi Cosi adaptors so you can easily attach your car seat, not waking baby when going in and out of the car
- It stores standing up, which makes it easy to bung in the corner of the house or in restaurants when there’s no space for stuff. You can even drag it when it’s collapsed (like a piece of luggage) which makes holding baby and walking up and down stairs, or waiting for taxi cabs easy. In my first few months, I used to collapse this with one hand, have baby in the car seat capsule in another, whilst trying to get everything sorted with taxi. Felt pretty Supermum-like.
- It comes with a Carry cot which can be used as a separate travel cot or moses basket
- Good suspension and big rear wheels so I’ve gone ‘offroad’ several times and Nae has been quite happy
- Super easy to collapse and open up, which has made moving around as a new Mum really easy – well, this was before I decided I wanted to become a full-time kangaroo
- Basically a luxurious ride for baby if you haven’t got a whiney toddler skulking around you
Here’s a picture of the entire travel system with Carry cot.
And here are a couple of videos of the Toro in action!
How to Open & Close the Micralite Toro
Micralite Toro Stroller Review
Fit CarryCot & Car Seat
This stroller retails at S$1,088 with the Carrycot system. I’d be happy to let the whole system go for S$500. Negotiable.
Email me if you’re interested!